1. All writing and photos (unless otherwise credited) belong to and remain the property of Lucy Brink, Which Wine Farm and/or Enrich Tourism Consulting.
2. With the exception of guest blogs or where credited as such, all opinions expressed are entirely those of Lucy Brink and are of course, subjective.
3. Content is regularly checked for accuracy, however errors and omissions can occur over time – especially with OPENING HOURS, FACILITIES, WINE TASTING OPTIONS and PRICES. Please contact Which Wine Farm if you spot such an oversight. We strongly advise all readers to contact wine farms in advance of visits to check specifics, and to pre-book experiences where possible.
4. Guest posts are broadly published as supplied to Which Wine Farm, with the exception of spelling errors, basic punctuation and grammatical errors. Which Wine Farm will not knowingly publish any content that is derogatory, racist, sexist or intentionally insensitive in nature however we assume no responsibility for the comments, opinions or thoughts shared and supplied by guests or followers.
5. All wine farms listed on Which Wine Farm are currently featured for free. Reviews by Lucy Brink are independent and unbiased, with most visits being taken without the knowledge of the wine farm and unhosted (i.e. Lucy Brink has paid to experience them). Should this change in the future, these pages will be updated.
6. Rotating ‘featured’ wine farms and complementary ‘featured’ experiences such as hotels, tour guides, transfer companies and restaurants on the website pay a nominal fee to be showcased on the site. Whilst Lucy Brink will never knowingly promote a product or experience which is under par, Which Wine Farm assumes no responsibility for the prices or services of any third party.
7. Any sponsored posts and/or content on social media will carry a disclaimer stating whether the experience/product was gifted.
1 By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive emails from us. The aim of our newsletter is to keep visitors updated about wine, wine farms and/or Which Wine Farm. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
2 Which Wine Farm reserves the right to modify or discontinue the newsletter at any time, with or without notice, without liability.
3 We reserve the right to unsubscribe visitors from our newsletter service, without notice.
4 We require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. You have the right to change your subscription settings or cancel your subscription at any time.
2 Should you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name and email address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
3 Whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
4 Our website uses “cookies” to collect information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service. Cookies are files with small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
6 Should you subscribe to our newsletter, we value your trust in providing us with your personal information, thus we will do all possible to protect it. That said, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8 Our Services are not directly aimed at anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from anyone under 18.